Wednesday 9 November 2011

Com/Vis - Project Development

I have been creating my 2D animation for my Time-Based Narrative unit, and it has helped me see which areas I would like to develop for this one. Having the opportunity to create camera moves in Z-space opens up many opportunities to tackle the animation differently. If I had been confident enough to do my TBN project in After Effects, I would have liked to show the boy's journey through the circus in POV. This would mean I could make the 'sideshow' characters a lot more intimidating and scary. I would also like to have paced it slower, or had the chance to stretch this section over a longer period of time. Therefore, I am going to do both of these things for this project to see if it would have been after all a better approach.

No comments:

Post a Comment