Wednesday 23 November 2011

Professional Context - Further Ideas

I have been thinking about the presentation of my research results; we are supposedly able to report in a form relevant to our subject area, so I would like to make an animated documentary.

For this, I will attempt to get as many of my interviewees to agree to an interview in person, so I can capture audio to animate over, and perhaps even video the interview and use rotoscoping techniques.

I have also started conducting research in the form of existing articles on the subject from places like Skillset, Imagine Animation, CrowdCube, IndieGoGo etc.

And lastly I am currently preparing a small personal project to put up as a crowdfunded animation, in order to gain first-hand experience of the process, which I will make live in the next week or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment